Talent is like electricity –
we need it to fuel the future.
If you’re a bright spark with ambition and a passion for technology, let’s connect.
Minttulip is brimming with talent – but we’re always looking for more. So if you’re a computer geek, a technical genius or just ever-so-slightly obsessed with the power of technology, you’ll find a good home here. We get a real kick out of developing solutions that disrupt norms and transform businesses. And we’re forever exploring the art of the possible. Join us. And stand out from the Cloud.
Enterprise Cloud Architect
- Come and help drive customer success through the architecture of enterprise cloud solutions and the transition from traditional on-premises IT
- You will have ultimate responsibility for the end to end delivery and integration of Cloud solutions in our customer engagements, leading discovery, planning and design
- In depth technical knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Productivity Solutions including; O365, EMS and Secure Productive Enterprise
- Our Enterprise Cloud Architects will manage organisational readiness and integration into service from the outset, ensuring successful adoption of Microsoft’s Evergreen cloud platforms and new ways of managing technology services moving forward
Alongside the requirement for excellent presentation and writing skills, a successful candidate will exhibit exceptional interpersonal and customer relationship capabilities and will take a lead in developing new and existing customer accounts from a Business Development point of view.
Digital Transformation Consultant
- Demonstrate a high-level consulting credibility and capability backed up with knowledge and experience
- Produce high quality written content and copy, supported by powerful presentations, together with articulate, ‘deal winning’, sales proposals and supporting collateral
- Have a broad knowledge and understanding of ‘Cloud’ Productivity based solutions and architectures that exist as competitors to Microsoft’s on-line services technology stack
- Creating engaging content to educate employees on the new ways of working with technology
The role is not about the technology, but is about working with organisations to design and deliver transformational change programmes that align the working environment of their employees to their own organisational objectives. It’s about aligning the Process and the People with the Technology, and working with organisations to deliver these new age business productivity capabilities.