Have you ever wanted to work for an organisation that has no existing constraints, no pre-defined boundaries, no pre-determined rules and an ability to shape its own destiny through the quality of its offering and the dynamism of its people?
Minttulip are leaders in digital transformation. We help customers realise their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft Mobile and Cloud technologies. Our experienced team has transitioned more than a million users to Microsoft Online Services for some of the UK’s largest private and public sector organisations. Everything is possible. We make it possible.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape the future direction of our organisation and we are currently looking for a talented individual, looking for an exciting challenge.
It’s not a role for the faint hearted, our intention is to consistently be on the leading edge of current and future technology industry hype cycles. All we can promise is that it will be fun, exciting and rewarding.
We are looking for a Project Manager with a proven track record in delivering ‘New Age Enterprise Productivity’ or ‘Next Generation Workplace’ programmes. The role is to define and deliver the changes to satisfy a Customers requirement, to the agreed time, cost and high quality. The role is both customer and delivery focused, with complete emphasis on client satisfaction.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a professional services background to come and make a contribution across all our Practices and technology platforms, in terms of process improvement and spearheading new and existing projects throughout the UK.
The role will require an understanding of the challenges delivering business critical systems with Microsoft Cloud technology being responsible for leading best practice and demonstrating how best to deliver these projects.
As an experienced Project Manager you will take overall responsibility for successful project delivery and use of resources as well as being able to take corrective action where necessary, to promote and ensure the use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools.
You will also be comfortable with leading programme teams to determine business requirements and translating requirements into operational plans. There will be an element of sales support, and you will need to work closely with the sales team to ensure that customers are assisted and advised properly, as well as managing cost, effort and risk estimates and project plans in conjunction with sales professionals.
- Delivers engagements within the constraints of schedule, features/functionality, and budget
- Manages the work that must be done in order to deliver an integrated solution usually composed of solutions, services, or a formalized solution offering
- Establishes a strategy of continuous risk and issue identification and management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle
- Creates an environment to support issue and risk management where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for managing these issues and risks
- Executes established policies and procedures for the project, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide, communication plan, and setting up the environment
- Manages resources, customer resources and materials used to complete tasks in a project
- Maintains the Master Project Plan, Master Project Schedule and deliverables
- Stays current and involved in collecting conditions of the project relative to resources (people and cost), schedule (time), and features (the solution and its quality) as specified by the established project protocol. In addition, performs the process of comparing actual performance with planned performance, analyse variances, evaluate possible alternatives and take appropriate corrective action (control) as specified by the established project protocol
- Collects, reviews and publishes project status with regard to resources (people and cost), schedule (time), stakeholder management, and features (the solution and its quality) that influence project performance and completion
- Follows the principles of a recognised methodology in project delivery
- You should have 3+ years of Consultancy Experience
- Experienced in project managing Cloud (AWS/ Azure) and Microsoft O365 based projects
- 2 years’ minimum project management experience preferably spanning multiple Industry Sectors
- Exposure to the full development lifecycle
- Preferably practice in, or exposure to structured project (PRINCE2, PMI, APMP, SCRUM etc) and development (e.g. Waterfall, SSASM, Lean, Agile, DSDM, SDLC etc) methodologies
- Experience / exposure to change management in terms of process and organisation
- Essential to be able to demonstrate experience of managing multiple projects concurrently
- Professional Services experience
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Workshop facilitation
- Demonstrable negotiation skills
- Operates in a “can-do” style