Have you ever wanted to work for an organisation that has no existing constraints, no pre-defined boundaries, no pre-determined rules and an ability to shape its own destiny through the quality of its offering and the dynamism of its people?
Our Business has a ‘Cloud Only’ and ‘Microsoft Only’ strategy and has now emerged as the UK’s leading Tier 1 – Microsoft Online services Technology Partner.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape the future direction of our organisation and we are currently looking for a talented individual, looking for an exciting challenge.
It’s not a role for the faint hearted, our intention is to consistently be on the leading edge of current and future technology industry hype cycles. All we can promise is that it will be fun, exciting and rewarding.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an End User Compute (EUC) Architect/consultant. Below is a high-level list of the skills, capabilities and experience we would be looking for:
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ownership of Customer Solution Requirements and Strategic Objectives
• Customer environment assessment and needs analysis
• Strategic advisory for platform alignment to business goals
• Technical Readiness and remediation planning
• Customer Service / Organisational Readiness Planning
• Development of solution architecture and business integration
• Team leadership
• Quality assurance for delivery against design
• Working to regulatory and compliance guidelines
• Input into business development proposals and costing
Subject Matter Expertise:
• Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
• Microsoft Intune (MDM and MAM, AutoPilot, Hybrid)
• Microsoft Modern Desktop lifecycle
• Azure Active Directory (MFA, CA, Hybrid Identity etc.)
• Application assessment and compatibility
• Windows 10 (Design, deployment, configuration and policies)
• Windows 10 Advanced workloads such as:
• Windows Defender ATP
• Windows Hello for Business
• Credential, application an device Guard
• Group Policies and Active Directory
• Windows Event Forwarding
• Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite – EMS
• Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
• Virtualisation such as Citrix and/or Microsoft Virtual Desktop
• An awareness of the cyber security risk landscape and Microsoft capabilities that combat it
• Can advise customers on the Microsoft Cloud Security capabilities across the M365 (and where applicable Azure) platform, particularly on the Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) technologies
• A good understanding of best practices for designing and securing Azure active Directory and on prem Active Directory
• A potential candidate must be able to use a modern desktop framework to take a customer from ‘art of the possible’ to design, through to PoC/Pilot and implementation.