< Back to Careers
Digital Transformation Architect
Location: London Southbank
Have you ever wanted to work for an organisation that has no existing constraints, no pre-defined boundaries, no pre-determined rules and an ability to shape its own destiny through the quality of its offering and the dynamism of its people?
Minttulip are leaders in digital transformation. We help customers realise their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft Mobile and Cloud technologies. Our experienced team has transitioned more than a million users to Microsoft Online Services for some of the UK’s largest private and public sector organisations. Everything is possible. We make it possible.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape the future direction of our organisation and we are currently looking for a talented individual, looking for an exciting challenge.
It’s not a role for the faint hearted, our intention is to consistently be on the leading edge of current and future technology industry hype cycles. All we can promise is that it will be fun, exciting and rewarding.
As a Digital Transformation Architect you will:
- Have a background in technology and/or digital strategic consulting disciplines
- Be a leader and a trusted advisor to executive clients; as such, it is important that you possess a strong executive presence and the ability to build credibility with clients based on domain expertise
- Be a thought leader for workplace transformation, presenting at events and presales meetings
- Be a principle transformation consultant, setting an example for developing consultants in the Minttulip team
- Maintain a high customer presence across our transformation engagements
- Drive improvement, innovation and best practice
- Drive customer success management
- Foster key partner relationships (specifically the Microsoft CSM team)
- Nurture Minttulip Culture and Reputation in the market
A successful candidate will:
- Have been a lead advisory role in two or more enterprise-scale digital transformation programmes
- Have at least 10 years experience in change management / programme management consulting
- Have recognised qualifications in PROSCI or ACMP change management
- Be an expert in Microsoft Office 365 tools and technologies
- Have a proven track record of driving cultural change and developing and managing communities of change
- Have excellent written, presentation and communication skills