Have you ever wanted to work for an organisation that has no existing constraints, no pre-defined boundaries, no pre-determined rules and an ability to shape its own destiny through the quality of its offering and the dynamism of its people?
Minttulip are leaders in digital transformation. We help customers realise their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft Mobile and Cloud technologies. Our experienced team has transitioned more than a million users to Microsoft Online Services for some of the UK’s largest private and public sector organisations. Everything is possible. We make it possible.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape the future direction of our organisation and we are currently looking for a talented individual, looking for an exciting challenge.
It’s not a role for the faint hearted, our intention is to consistently be on the leading edge of current and future technology industry hype cycles. All we can promise is that it will be fun, exciting and rewarding.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of customer requirements
- End to End Customer Business Case Development
- Ownership of business case commercial models
- Ownership of business case benefits
- Customer stakeholder interviews
- Customer data analysis
- Quality Assurance across recommendations
- MS Enterprise Agreement Advisory
- Development and design of business processes
- Developing organisational operating models
- Input into business development proposals and costing
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Licensing, Enterprise Agreements and Microsoft 365/Azure
- Expert Excel User
- Expert Visio User
- Strong communicator
- 5 years experience with enterprise or public sector organisations
- Experience in Office 365 and Azure Migration Programmes
- Ability to produce key project documentation RACI, RAID, MOSCOW
- Good technical knowledge across the Microsoft stack
- Accomplished user of Microsoft Office 365 productivity tools
- Experience with financial investment modelling and analysis